New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Theme issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    xandaltd

While creating a website I have encountered a couple of issues with your theme and am looking for some guidance.

– I need to create product categories area with the masonry layout ( same layout as portfolio masonry ). Tried to use product block in page builder, and when I select asset type of Categories, all of the masonry items are stacked each on top of another.

– Would like to extend the page builder, by adding a couple of additional modules to create some specific layouts, but could not find anything in documentation. How can I achieve this?

– When I am creating two blocks (same page) with each containing one product carousel, after updating any products carousel again, one of the carousels is disappearing.

– In single product page could not find an option to display number of reviews next to review stars under the main product title.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) What page URL is that? – What Swift Framework version do you have?

2) Are you looking to add your own shortcodes? If so, you can map those to our PB: http://pagebuilder.swiftideas.com/documentation/shortcode-mapper/

3) Please add a WP login URL so I can replicate

4) This is not currently possible.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register