New Landing How can we help? Atelier Theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    marketfire

I just want to point out an error I get from WooCommerce. I doubt it has broken anything, but it should be updated in a future release.

“Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files. If you notice an issue on your site, this could be the reason. Please contact your theme developer for further assistance. You can review the System Status report for full details or learn more about WooCommerce Template Structure here.”

atelier/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.8,

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for information. We will release the upgrade of theme shorty.
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @marketfire

WooCommerce released 2.3.8 within the past 24 hours. We are prepping v1.01 to go out shortly, and this will be updated with that release.

Thanks,

– Ed

marketfire

Thanks for the reply. I didn’t realize it had just been released, but just installed the theme and got the notice so thought I should make you aware.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks for the heads up.
    Let’s wait for the update.

-Rui

Swift

Hi, do you know more specific when you will release the update that supports 2.3.8? Do you recomend that i downgrade? My shop is not working since i just updated my woocommerce…..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can update to v1.01 now through your Dashboard, under Dashboard > Updates.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Swift

Hi Ed, thanks for quick reply.

After my update i am not able to go to woocommerce settings in admin. Is it possible for someone in Swift to take a look at what can be wrong? Or do you have som clues on where i should start looking for errors?

I am using the neighborhood theme.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We haven’t released the update for Neighborhood yet, we will send this out int he next 24 hours

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register