New Landing How can we help? Atelier Theme Conflict with WC "Name Your Price" Plugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kyzcreig

I purchased the official WC plugin for name-your-price products:

Name Your Price

And when I try to add to my cart, it does not work:
    https://irc.bio/product/custom-order/

I get the error message “could not be added to the cart: Please enter a valid, positive number.”

My developer has narrowed this down to a conflict with the Atelier theme itself. Can you provide support/fix for this? If you discover the issue, could you provide a timeframe as this plugin is crucial for our wholesale invoicing.

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just to confirm something, did you tried it with Twenty Seventeen and it works?

-Rui

kyzcreig

Yes, the plugin works with 2017 theme.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In that case will forward to the development team to see if it’s possible to add compatibility with that 3rd party plugin.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This is due to the theme option – “Add to cart ajax”. This doesn’t work with some 3rd party plugins which require extra data to be submitted in the add to cart process. I logged into your admin to disable this, and now it works as expected.

Thanks,

– Ed

kyzcreig

Awesome thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

kyzcreig

Hi, update. Disabling AJAX fixed this bug but it causes issues for other plugins. Would it be possible to disable ajax on specific pages only? E.g. the cart page and the name-your-price product listings?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @kyzcreig

Disabling the add to cart AJAX theme option should not cause any issue with other plugins, as this is the standard functionality for WooCommerce.

I’d suggest looking into that further as I don’t think the theme is at fault there.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register