Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    [email protected]

Hello,

I’ve been battling for about a week now, and It seems I’m stuck between two walls.

The Dilemma:
    I have downgraded from latest theme update to 1.6 in order to get the look I wanted for the way the products show. (Ed gave me the proper files). – This is good.

BUT… then I noticed a bug that is potentially a deal breaker, since it will affect sales.
    The bug consists of the Provinces not displaying in the drop-down on the checkout page.
    This is a bug that was fixed in 1.68 (Ed) but in 1.68 the frame of the thumbnails does not respect the thumbnail height, thus being useless for me.

Now, I need a fix for either the Provinces or the “new” way the frames cut the height of the images.
    Please Help!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

[email protected]
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I will forward this to the developer to see if he can provide you with the fix for the Provinces

– Kyle

[email protected]

Hey Kyle thanks.

I believe I tracked down the issue in /checkout/review-order.php

I just need to know where to change what. I’m going to continue to dabble and try to find a solution while I wait for your response.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just logged in and fixed the issue for you, just needed some custom css ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Ed

[email protected]

Omg thank you so much!!

I was looking for a php fix to it hahaha.
    It would be nice if you could post the custom CSS excerpt on here, in case someone runs into the same issue, they won’t need to contact you.

Thank you x10000!
    Have a great day!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad it worked

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register