New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift The Mystical Disappearing Content

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    brainblaze

Hey there – we get an odd and scary situation where we’ll hit save on a page and all the content disappears.

It doesn’t actually go away after we view the page but it’s doubling our production time.

What gives? Any thoughts?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexwright

I have this same issue, too. It used to happen every once in a while and I would just refresh the page and not save anything and the content would load. But now it’s happening to nearly every page and the client is seeing the same thing and overwriting all content by hitting “Update / Save.”

brainblaze

Is there anybody out there?

brainblaze

Two other issues.

One, your system is saying that I need to add my purchase code which I’ve already done or else I wouldn’t be in the support for this theme right now.

Two, because I can’t add a new ticket, I’ll need to alert you that every time I save a page, not only does all the content disappear, sometimes the editor strips out all tags (h1, h2, b, etc.). I cannot work like this and I’m losing time (read money). Any idea what’s up with the Swift Editor? It may be happening ex post the last update.

P

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was identified and a release prepared and sent out over Friday/Saturday. Please be sure you have updated to the latest Swift Framework plugin version from your dashboard.

As this change involved amending the plugin core JS files, you will need to refresh the browser cache to pull in the new files.

Thanks.

brainblaze

Hello – I posted this earlier but there was no response. The editor now strips out all tags (h1, h2, b, etc.). I can’t save any text styles at all and it’s got me dead in the water. Please help.

P

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

We will release the update in a few hours to fix this. It was suppose to be last night but we found another issue and fixed it already.

If you want it sooner, delete the current SwiftFramework and install this one.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/85w91ur6amhepun/swift-framework-wp_4_8.zip?dl=0

Don’t forget to clear the browser cache.

-Rui

alexwright

I have added swift-framework-wp_4_8.zip which updates the Swift Framework to Version 2.5.32 and for a while things worked better, but now it’s back to the same thing – pages loading with no content – nothing – whether using Swift Page Builder or the Default editor.

I’ve totally cleared all caches – on the server and in the browser.

A lot of blank spaces &nbsp characters are getting added and formatting stripped out of text boxes. As Donald Trump would say: “Big Problem!”

Hope you all find a fix. We can’t make any updates to our website!

David Martin – Support

Yes, a fix has gone out to resolve this now. It was caused by the WP 4.8 update.

alexwright

Awesome! Is that Swift Framework 2.5.43 which is newer than the 2.5.42 you provided in the Dropbox ZIP link?

THANKS,

-Alex

David Martin – Support

Hi Alex,

Use the auto-updater in the WP dashboard. The above zip files were beta, so I’d stick the official release.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register