New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Text Flicking Between Fonts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    chemicaldesign

Hi,

This is a problem that has popped up on previous posts and I have also mentioned in a previous post:
    On loading some of the page (mostly when loading for the first time) the text across the page loads as a serif font and then loads the chosen font (in this case: font-family: “Fjalla One”;). I have had a look at the console of the page but can’t see any reference to any other font.

Please could you take a look and see if you can rectify this issue. The client has also mentioned this so would like to get this sorted out before pushing the site live.

Kind regards
    Stephen

David Martin – Support

Hi Stephen,

Initially, I cannot replicate this. What OS/browser do they experience this for?

Can you add a caching plugin such as WP Super Cache and also the Autoptimize plugin? It’s possible the font’s are simply loading later in the chain of other assets.

Thanks.

chemicaldesign

OS is OSX El Capitain in Chrome.
    I’ll try and add those plugins and see if that make a difference.
    Many thanks
    Stephen

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. Let us know if that worked.

-Rui

chemicaldesign

Hi,

Plugins installed and so far so good – I haven’t seen the text flicker. Fingers crossed this has sorted out the issue.

chemicaldesign

Sorry, just loaded the homepage and seen this happen again. Any other ideas?

David Martin – Support

Please enable the preloader: Theme Options => General Options => Preloader/Transition Options

Thanks.

chemicaldesign

All done. Think that has sorted out this issue. Thank you!!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks David.

-Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.