New Landing How can we help? Atelier Text Element Padding Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    ktdoyle

Hi,

Today I went to add a new text element on one of my product pages. I duplicated another text element on the page so I could easily change the copy. However, this time, once I edited the copied element and updated the page, it displayed with different padding to the original text element (even though when you go into the element all the padding numbers are exactly the same).

To test this, I edited another text element on another page and then ended up with the same issues… Not displaying as the other text elements on the page, so my spacing and margins are out. I tried to change the vertical and horizontal padding from ‘6’ to ’10’ and it wouldn’t save for me.

I tried this in Safari and in Chrome to see if there was an issue with the browser and both performed the same. Same problem.

Just before I did all this, I updated the Swift Page Builder Framework to the latest version.

The pages I’ve updated are:
    http://jeanbag.com.au/store/original-jeanbag/ (The last two testimonial quotes are the two text elements I updated. You can see how they are not sitting in line with the quotes above them and the horizontal padding has been minimized)

http://jeanbag.com.au/store/the-mondrian/ (I added the second testimonial quote, but updated both quotes, so now both their horizontal and vertical padding is different to the quotes on the rest of the product pages)

Can you please help?

Many thanks in advance,
    KT

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

On the 2 new text boxes the padding is set to pixels instead of %, this is a new option that’s why it will have changed from the old ones. You’ll need to go in to the text box settings and change to %

– Kyle

ktdoyle

That worked perfectly Kyle.

I changed the text elements to percentage and bingo!

Thanks so much for your help 🙂

Warm wishes,
    KT

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great, no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register