New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Template Pages Missing after Update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    Nerdski

So it seems that after the recent update my theme no longer has any of the template pages available. Is this something to do with Endpoints/Shortcodes???? I am missing all the checkout template pages, my account etc.

If I go to create a new page I only have the option to assign a new page as Defualt or Holding Page.

Can you please tell me how to resolve this.. My store is inactive now until I can resolve this woo issue.

Cheers

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s the templates that come with the theme.
    Maybe that’s from any additional plugin you may have.

Can you confirm?

-Rui

Nerdski

Hey.
    I deleted all the unused standard templates but still the same issue.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Now I’m a bit confused. You delete unused templates? Aren’t you talking about pages?
    can you provide further information if possible to add some screenshot to help explaining the problem?

-Rui

Nerdski

Oh ha, sorry I was referring to themes not templates ha.. No i never touched any template pages.. After the update they all disappeared. So now, there is now checkout, my account pages of anything.. It’s like the woo commerce theme pages just disappeared.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. One thing is the pages the other is page templates that appear on the right meta box when editing a page.
    Can you provide us your website url and admin credentials so we can check this situation?

Please use the private reply option.

-Rui

Nerdski
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I installed all woocomerce pages through Admin -> Woocommerce -> System Status -> Tools Tab -> Install Pages.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to go to WooCommerce settings and go through each of the tabs, setting your pages. For e.g. under the ‘Accounts’ tab you need to select your ‘my-account’ page

– Kyle

Nerdski

Hey Mate.

I tried Woocommerce -> System Status -> Tools Tab -> Install Pages but still missing the template pages, such as cart, my account etc. Not sure why it is still not working.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You’ve probably got multiple copies of each page. Please go through your pages and delete all pages that are generated by WooCommerce, then run the install pages ONCE. Then go to WooCommerce Settings and set your pages if they are not already set

– Kyle

Nerdski

Hey. Ok I deleted all pages, and reinstalled, but how do I set pages with these endpoint?
    Do I create a new page then paste the text [my-account] in the field then publish?

Cheers

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

If you installed Woocommerce pages they will be with the necessary content.
    You just need to check in Woocommerce settings if the pages are selected.

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register