New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Team Pages not showing links properly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dhikr2

Hi Guys
    In the team pages, I have chosen Category Tags on certain TeAM MEMBERS. wHEN i VIEW A tEAM mEMBER pAGE, i AM NOT BEING shown the next team meber in the same category.

Can you tell me how to fix that?

dhikr2

Can anybody help me out on this?

There shhould be no one before him in this category Label. After him, the pointer should go to next image of the next boss. Its going to different category label.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Team members are ordered in published order, latest first.

As for the previous and next on the single team, this pulls all team members, it can’t work for only one category.

– Kyle

dhikr2

Is there a workaround so that we can show only those category of Teams?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It is probably possible if you have knowledge of PHP, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register