New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Team Page Documentation

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    transfix
    This reply has been marked as private.
    arturo_bandini

I think I’m experiencing similar issue. I’ve installed everything and imported demo content “by the book”, following instructions from this site. However I just can’t seem to get the “Team Gallery” to work – pictures are not showing.

I’ve attached two screen shoots to confirm that pictures are imported, however, for some reason they are not shown in the “Team Gallery” element.

The same issue is present with “Clients” part. Sample logos are present under “Clients” menu in site administration however, “Clients” element on the page shows blank picture boxes which can be scrolled left / right (from which I assume that the element has been loaded, however it could not find pictures).

It seems like there is some issue with image paths. Could this be related to Server/WordPress setup? I’m using local setup (you know 127.0.0.1/wp/…): AMPPS with WordPress 3.8.1 and latest version of Dante theme and plugins (installed this morning).

arturo_bandini

Well, in my case it was a matter of laziness bordering with stupidity 🙂

I’ve just edited “php.ini” and uncommmented the line “gd.so” and everything is working now.

transfix

Oh wow that’s great! I am fairly new to php but I can’t find the gd.so line.

All I have is in my php.ini is this:
    [gd]
    ; Tell the jpeg decode to ignore warnings and try to create
    ; a gd image. The warning will then be displayed as notices
    ; disabled by default
    ; http://php.net/gd.jpeg-ignore-warning
    ;gd.jpeg_ignore_warning = 0

Any help is very much appreciated!!

Thanks!

arturo_bandini

That’s strange. You should have that line at the end of your php.ini file (actually my php.ini is called php-5.5.ini – it depends on the version of php you are using)

I’ve pasted bellow lines from my ini file. If you can’t find it there in your file, maybe you could try adding it yourself. I’ve bolded the necessary line.

———————————————————————

; The MIBS data available in the PHP distribution must be installed.
    ; See http://www.php.net/manual/en/snmp.installation.php
    ;extension=snmp.so

extension=soap.so
    extension=sockets.so
    extension=sqlite3.so
    ;extension=sybase_ct.so
    ;extension=tidy.so
    extension=xmlrpc.so
    ;extension=xsl.so
    extension=zip.so

extension=gd.so
    extension=mongo.so
    extension=zlib.so

———————————————————————

And if you change your php.ini, don’t forget to restart your web server.

transfix

No luck with that either. I just realized that in my case the it was just missing the images… It’s a big hack but I use javascript to add it manually…. Thanks a lot for your help tho. This was the most helpful message out of the entire thread!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi @transfix,

Can you contact your host to edit that php.ini if you are not familiar, I am sure that problem will gone after that.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register