New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Team bio translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    moorka

Hi there! I am making a bilingual site and cannot get the team member bios to work correctly in two languages, whenever I change the text, it changes for both the versions. Translation fr/ru is done using Polylang plug in. Thanks much for your help!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I didn’t check the plugin, make sure you did everything correct. Read the documentation of that plugin and ask the plugin author about that.

Thanks,
    laranz.

moorka

Well, I am facing the same issue again (last time i just did without the ‘team’ page).

All of the pages, portfolio items and custom posts work fine with polylang, so it does seem that the problem is with the theme. I create a team member in two languages, russian and french. Whenever I change the info and bio for one language, it overwrites both.

Could you please look into it? It is really annoying, and I don’t seem to have a way around it like creating a team page with a default template.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you give us a link and admin details to look. ( and keep in mind that we try our best to help you with this, because this is a third party plugin that we usually won’t support, if I am not succeed I suggest to contact the plugin author about that )

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register