New Landing How can we help? Atelier Tab Section on Product pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Benc39

Hi there,

I hope you can help with this one. Is there any way to remove the ‘tabs’ from the ‘tab’ section on the product pages so that all the information just displays without customers having to click anything. I didn’t even realise you needed to click on the titles like ‘Shipping’ to display info so i don’t think our customers will and I really want shipping info to display straightaway on the product page. Any help is greatly appreciated! thanks very much, Pip

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there,

WooCommerce always used tabs for these sections, unfortunately to change that is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation. We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/

– Kyle

Benc39

Hi Kyle,

Thanks very much for getting back to me on this. I understand – I would say though that the section doesn’t look ‘tabbed’ and I think that is the real issue. If the theme could be adapted to make it more obvious that these are tabs to be clicked on I think that would help . At the moment especially because the first heading has its text displayed next to it, they just look exactly like headings that have the info missing next to them. Is there a way within the theme to configure it so it’s more obvious they are clickable?

thanks so much for your help
    Pip

Kyle – SUPPORT

Try adding this to your custom css:

.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active {
      background: #f7f7f7 none repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
      border: 2px solid #efefef;
      z-index: 2;
      padding-left: 10px!important;
    }

– Kyle

Benc39

Hi Kyle,

Thank you very much for this! This is really great – just wondered if there was a way of removing the small white indent from the right hand side of the boxes though?

thank you,
    Pip

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sure, add this:

.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active a::after {
      display: none;
    }

– Kyle

Benc39

Thank you Kyle, That is brilliant!
    many thanks
    Pip

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Kyle.
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register