New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Switch to Visual composer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    opus95448

Swift page builder is ridiculously inflexible. How do you think about trashing it for a nice implementation of Visual composer?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Could you please elaborate on your feedback, it seems lacking in context or depth. Should you have any issues, we are more then happy to help you out.

The Swift Page Builder can do a vast majority of the things Visual Composer can do and is fully integrated to output a UI that is consistent with the theme design.

We do indeed supply visual composer, so you can use that should you wish.

Thanks,
    David.

opus95448

Well, for instance, the way rows and columns are built is inflexible, in VC i can add multiple content blocks in a column, where in SPB I can only place one content block per column

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Thanks, but I don’t believe there to be a limit for that as you have described.

See screenshot, could you provide an example?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    opus95448

Yeah but it is unintuitive as I have to specifically create ROWS and COLUMNS to use them, in VC there are always rows and columns.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You do not have to use Columns either, you can set column widths on Page Builder assets.

Thanks.

opus95448

In addition, your so-called “documentation” lacks details on how to use your page builder. What I said about support also applies for documentation. There are bad ones and there are good ones. Please be open to critique. You really should extend your documentation.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Thanks – we are open to critique and we always take user feedback into serious consideration with regular updates/improvements to the themes using the feedback we receive.

The documention regarding the pagebuilder is something we can certainly improve upon, though we do provide a decent starter outline in the instruciotns and a video for reference: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.com/documentation/#swift-page-builder

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register