New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swiftslider does not show completely and thumbnails do not march

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Pixelbits

Hi there – i’m using the swiftslider on my site in a page (details in private reply) and i see the following problems:

1) i have thumbnails below the slidesow – but i only see the first 4 – the last one only half
    2) when i click on the second thumbnail, i see the first picture in the large box. NOT the one I clicked.

What am I doing wrong?

Pixelbits
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pixelbits

Just to clarify the first problem: When i click the first thumbnail the main-image does not update. When I click the second thumbnail i get to see the image belonging to the first thumbnail as the mail-image.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you please post a concrete link to the page where this is happening?

Pixelbits
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

That’s really odd, no matter which image is first to display, the according thumbnail will always link to the last item… Let me forward this to the developer!

Melanie – SUPPORT

First, can you try deactivating all your plugins and make sure you are on version 2.1.5 of the theme?

Pixelbits

Updated (again) from latest version Themeforest
    Deactivated all plugins except the ones that come with the theme
    Updated everyting else to latest versions (wordpresss, plugins etc).

Problem is still there on this page:
    http://www.turific.nl/site/led-oplossingen/

You DO have the password so you can take a look yourself(that’s why i created it – for fast responses). 😉

Good luck – i hope you can help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

The error is not happening anymore. Can you confirm?

Pixelbits

I confirm. Did it fix itself??

Pixelbits

The behaviour of the slider is now much better. But i don’t see why it did not work before? So i’m very curious (you updated the theme? different css? plugin-collision)

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Glad it works now!

Not sure why it wasn’t before or if any of my colleagues have done anything, but will now mark this as resolved.

– Kyle

Pixelbits

@kyle – please don’t mark ik as resolved until we know if somebody did or did-not do anything.

This is my test-site. I do not want to run into trouble when i move it live with new downloade files from themeforest…

So can anyone tell me if something is changed?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Well, I checked, it didn’t work, I asked you to update everything and deactivate your plugins, logged in again and it worked.

So it must have been something you did due to my recommendations that fixed it.

Glad it works!

Pixelbits

Ok. Well, thanks for the help 🙂
    Must be the files i downloaded from Themeforest. It is possible i did nit have the latest version although I immediately update everytime i get an email saying there is a new version…

Thanks again. Close this thread 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register