New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Page Builder Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jkrue123

I recently copied my site to a new domain so I can test out some features. Everything copied perfectly and looks exactly the same except for the back end of my pages. There is no longer a Text editing option and when I press the Swift Page Builder button, nothing happens. I have included a screenshot of what I’m seeing. If you need my login info, let me know.

jkrue123

Also, I should note that I am using WP 3.9 and have updated to the latest version of the theme and disabled all plugins. The problem persists.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to check with clearing cache and another browser . After you can try to disable plugin one by one and let me know your feedback .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

jkrue123

You are a genius. I’m now convinced that all issues can be resolved with cache clearing.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome . I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

apsaauga

I have the same issue. Cashe removal from browser didnt’t help. Do you have any other suggestions? It happened right after update to 3.9

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please update to latest wordpress 3.9 and dante 2.53 . Hope that should work .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register