New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Page Builder Disapeared

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Amy

Hello,

I haven’t logged into my site since the last time I updated to the latest Dante theme and today I noticed my Swift page builder is missing on all of my pages. I am wondering if it had something to do with the latest update since I didn’t have any problems before that? I deactivated the only other plugin I had that wasn’t recommended with the Dante install and that didn’t resolve the problem. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I am working on the latest WordPress (3.8.1) and just updated to the latest Dante theme (2.15) this past week.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This doesnt seem to be happening on our server, could you please provide Wp-admin login pass so that we can take a look in a private reply.

Best,
    Tahir

PS: You can set the post to private using the Check box(Set as private reply) on the right bottom of the text area .

RatatoskMalice

I am also experiencing this same exact problem with the update.

RatatoskMalice

Amy

Hi,

My Swift Page Builder reappeared and I haven’t had any problems since. It showed up below the editing options that used to be below it (page heading options, page background options, etc.), but it is back and everything seems to be fine on my site now.

Thanks.

Amy

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great glad you got it sorted Amy!

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register