New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Page Builder button suddenly gone and content does not render correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    brianfogel

I was happily tooling along, editing a page with Swift Page Builder, but suddenly after updating the page one time, once the page reloaded, the “Swift Page Builder” button and the “Classic editor” button (the same button in its toggled state) disappeared and my editor content now displays as markup, and the published page render incorrectly. Blocks that start with “[spb_ … ]” are rendered in the browser as plain text.

I am on a VPS running PHP 5.4. It looks the same in two different browsers but I cleared the browser cache, anyway, and emptied WP Super Cache, but that didn’t help. I disabled all plugins except LayerSlider WP and Slider Revolution and that didn’t help either. I created a new page afterwards. It also doesn’t display the “Swift Page Builder” button in the Edit Page area.

I am not aware of anything that could have changed on the server in the moments preceding this change in behavior. Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure why but the Swift Page Builder was disabled in the theme options.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0exu7u432xaj2k/Screenshot%202016-05-11%2011.23.58.png?dl=0

It’s working again.

-Rui

brianfogel

I don’t know how that option got disabled… maybe a few stray flicks of the wrist. Thank you for the help, Rui.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

brianfogel

Rui, despite enabling Swift Page Builder in General Theme Options the Swift Page Builder button still does not appear even in a newly created page, so the problem mysteriously persists.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The option that disables was active again.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj2go7d2biznr8y/Screenshot%202016-05-11%2017.08.20.png?dl=0

I changed it again and cleared the cache of your cache plugin, guess that’s the guilty one.

Give it a try again.

-Rui

brianfogel

Yes, now the Swift Page Builder is working. It appears that even though I had deactivated WP Super Cache, the cache was not cleared. And even though after re-activating it nothing (0k) was shown as being cached (in its Contents tab) the Theme Settings were still being cached. That’s a bit tricky. Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem with that.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register