New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Swift page Builder Blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    tbeale

I have designed my page with a static front page using swift builder. My blog posts will not show up in the swift builder blog section. Only the title and the and the author, catagory info shows. No text.

How do I get a portion of the text to show in the on the the static page using swift builder?

the blog was added to the posts section first. Above the post is the revolution slider

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

When editing a post, you would need to fill in the Custom Excerpt box. Also, for the Blog element for your front page, you have a setting to specify how long the Excerpt should be (no. of characters).

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

thinkjay

Hello, could you please tell me how to move the blog post title to the top of blog post featured images? Thanks so much, James

http://www.fornorealty.com/blog

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you please open a new thread for your issue?
    While your issue might be similar, it’s most likely a different issue which will need different attention. Also, you can only submit login details privately if you’re the creator of a thread.

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register