New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php error

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
    MrPanPan

Please let me know when you are ready to start using the site.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Go ahead it seems to be ok now.
    -Rui

MrPanPan

I download the new version 3.0.2 as your theme has renew to the word press admin page and I get the following errors

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 587

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php:587) in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-login.php on line 425

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php:587) in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-login.php on line 438

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php:587) in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 925

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php:587) in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 926

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php:587) in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 927

Can you fix it please?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

My change in your site was replaced.
    Since it’s the same warning and to avoid more changes, can you disable the WP_DEBUG in the wp-config.php? Set it to false.

this way this warning won’t appear and they aren’t problematic in this case.

-Rui

MrPanPan

The error remains.
    I change the line
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

but I can’t login to wp-admin.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I stopped it by adding in this in line 548 of this file neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php

the code below.

$schema_id = 0;

I didn’t had any problem getting in the admin, try to clear the cache or in a different browser.

-Rui

MrPanPan

ok thank u!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

MrPanPan

I update the theme to the 3.03 and I have the same error “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/theknitt/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 587”

Can you please fix it?

I want to be ok every time that I make updates to theme.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I did again . Like I told you just have to paste that line of code in the line 549(I said before 548).
    The origin of this problem seems to be related with something in your database since we don’t have any similar situation.

-Rui

MrPanPan

Can you please add this line to the specific file to your new version of this theme?

It is not possible to add every time that you have a new version this line to this file.

Kind regards.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I agree that’s not the best solution but the theme file seems correct, this is something related to your database content in my opinion.

It was just to avoid you having to create a new WordPress install.

Will forward the topic to our head developer to get his thoughts.

Thanks
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’ve added a check in the next update which should resolve this for you.

– Ed

MrPanPan

Thank you!

I am waiting for this update.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for your patience.
    -Mohammad

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register