New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Swift Framework | Version 2.5.15 Causing Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    flashden422

After updating to Swift Framework Version 2.5.15 it caused problems with my Parallax full screen videos, and the editor.

Parallax Full Screen Videos

I had a Parallax video inside a “Row” container. The video stopped displaying. I’ve used WP for a long time to know that there’s usually a work around. So for anyone else reading this who may need an immediate solution. Here’s what I found.

When I took the Parallax video out of the “Row” container it worked but did not display full screen nor all the way to edges, but at least it worked.

The solution was to use the “Swift Slider” to contain the video and put that at the top of the page instead with all of your video content and parameters on how you want it to display. Of course you do lose some customization settings when you do it that way.

Editor

Now when editing a page the editor opens up in the standard “Default Editor” showing all text. So to edit the page using your Swift Page Builder I have to click “Visual” > “Use Page Builder”. After I save the page it reverts back to the “Default Editor” but at least it saves the changes properly.

I’ve used your WP themes for years and think you guys are great, especially with staying at the front of design advances and WP capabilities. But I really hate it when new versions mess things up that were working perfectly fine.

Please put out an new updated Swift Framework version as soon as you can! Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    Are you already using version 2.6.10 of Cardinal? If you have any cache plugin please purge it.

-Rui

flashden422

No problem. You guys do 99 great things to every 1 that’s not so great.

Thanks Rui. I’ll give that a try.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We are humans 🙂
    Give it a try.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register