New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Framework Shortcodes error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    urbanemu

Hi there!
    Im getting an error when I select the shorcode button in my wysiwyg? Any thoughts?
    Thanks so much in advance

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry for a late response.

Can you provide us the WP Login details, in a private reply, SO I can check whats going on wrong.

Thanks,
    laranz.

urbanemu

Hi Laranz, not a problem at all. It’s ok, I’ve been using your theme site example to grab the shortcodes from.
    Thanks again!
    Patrick

Cosmin – SUPPORT

This usually happens when your web host server is not configured properly, or is too busy.

Has this been resolved?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

sterfry

I am getting the same error when I try to open the short codes. What needs to be done to correct this?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you contact your hosting company with that problem? I’m sure they will be able to configure it properly. Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register