New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift framework outdated in fresh copy of Dante

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rdylina

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to clarify if something is intentional.
    I noticed here in the forums that the swiftframework is at version 2.3.1.

I happened to check my latest download of Dante, the most up to date version that I just got on themeforest two days ago, and the included version of swiftframework is version 2.0 from back in 2016. Is this intentional? Does it not function with the latest version of the framework?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Dante internal swiftFramework it’s not the same thing has the plugin SwiftFramework that works with Cardinal, Joyn, Atelier, Uplift and Nota.

-Rui

rdylina

Does this mean that Dante’s internal version will always be out of date relative to other themes? Will it never be upgraded?

David Martin – Support

Yes, an update for Dante is ready to go and should be sent out later today.

rdylina

Hi Martin,

First, I’m not sure you understood my question. The swiftframework that is built into Dante is about a year and a half old.

Second, Where can this update be downloaded? Themeforest doesn’t have it yet the changelog says it is released. Support has been saying a release is “today” for every day since 4.8 came out.

The early releases on dropbox don’t function with the child theme and break the website even further.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @rdylina

The Swift Framework within Dante is different to that which use the plugin version, this is built-in to Dante, Neighborhood, Flexform, Supreme and Pinpoint. This version does not change version number as such.

The latest Dante is auto-update only right now, but you can download the zip here – https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4mgs0awnx7sv8z/dante.zip?dl=0

Thanks,

– Ed

rdylina

Thanks Ed. That makes sense.

My Dante theme has never auto updated, how can that be enabled?

rdylina

Ed, it appears the theme you provided me is the old broken theme and not the newest one. I’ve checked it against the older .60 version an it appears to be the same.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The version in the link is v3.3.61, I just double checked. That is the latest. If you don’t have updates available through Dashboard > Updates, then I would assume this is something your hosting is blocking somehow!

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register