New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Framework is not loading properly and prevent changes from being uploaded.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    CurtisLea

The page http://fdiforearmcrutches.com/discover/faqs/ will not load into the page editor on the wordpress dashboard. The swift framework stalls out when loading.

Creating the page: http://fdiforearmcrutches.com/faqs-2/ allows me to recreate almost the entire page. Except the moment I edit the text in the bottom accordian to match the text from the original page, or even to add any more text, it returns the following internal server error:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at FDIForearmcrutches.com

This is incredibly strange behaviour. It’s like I’ve run into some limit with the accordion element/content on the page.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Thanks
    Mohammad

CurtisLea

Yeah, I’ve deactivated all the plug-ins that didn’t come with the theme and the problem is still there.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit wp-config.php at wordpress root installation directory.

Find this code:-
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', false);
    Change to-:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

It will display error detail and you need to paste this error detail to check the issue further.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

CurtisLea

I have had to create a duplicate site as the current site is live and ecommerce. The debug breaks the woocommerce functions on the current site.

I have tried it with all the plugins off and the same issue still occurs. I have activated the debug command in the wp-config file.

Anything we do to fix this should be able to fix the other install of the theme as this instance has all the same exact problems as the other one does.

The new site with the exact same issues is now here: http://fdi.galleryeditions.com

Same login and password as previous.

You can also use the same login and pass to access the hosting account for this version in case you need deeper access.

You can log into the hosting subscription here:
    https://host.fuzegraphics.com:8443

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you check inside your server logs to see if we find additional info about that Internal Server error.

Can you also contact your hosting support to see what can they find about it?
    Thanks

-Rui

CurtisLea

I’ve attached a text file with the following contents,

error_log.rtf
    access_log.rtf
    access_log.processed.rtf

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Found this in the log, it can be some security setting that causes this.

ModSecurity: Access denied with code 500 (phase 2). Pattern match "(insert[[:space:]]+into.+values|select.*from.+[a-z|A-Z|0-9]|select.+from|bulk[[:space:]]+insert|union.+select|convert.+\\\\(.*from)" at ARGS:content. [id "300016"] [rev "2"] [msg "Generic SQL injection protection"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [hostname "fdi.galleryeditions.com"] [uri "/wp-admin/post.php"] [unique_id "VWiXXH8AAAEAAEMBDFkAAAAB"]

Check with your hosting support what they find.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register