New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Swift Framework does not work after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    JoseYazz

Hello,

No one of the latest updates of Swift Editor has solved my problem of text-formatting neither the multiple &nbsp generated after save a page, post…

The version posted in this topic solved the lost of styles but not the &nbsp:

Swift Framework Plugin

(btw I don’t understand which version is)

Also I tried with an older version v2.2.0 but stills not working:

Swift Framework Plugin

http://docsmx.org/puebla/aislados/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you confirm you have v2.5.43 installed, and that you have cleared your browser cache – we have tested this locally, and can no longer replicate any issues. If you are still having issues, please let us know the direct link to a post/page and steps to replicate on your site.

– Ed

JoseYazz

I’m using that version and it’s working with new pages, but I created like 30 pages yesterday and the &nbsp generated has to remove manually…so I had to add a jquery to achieve it.

Thanks,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @JoseYazz

Apologies for that issue, we resolved it as soon as we found it, but it took some time to fully test and release.

– Ed

JoseYazz

Hi,

The framework is not working again, I don’t have problem with the multiple blank spaces anymore but after save all of the text formatting is gone. I’ve tried all the versions from 2.2.0 to the latest and It’s really urgent to solve this.

Does this issue is related to the last WP update?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was identified and a release prepared and sent out. Please be sure you have updated to the latest Swift Framework plugin version from your dashboard.

As this change involved amending the plugin core JS files, you will need to refresh the browser cache to pull in the new files.

There were two issues:

1) Disappearing page builder content – resolved.

2) Formatting removed – resolved.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register