New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Swift builder "Products" element is not working in Portfolio pages

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    westcoastsurf

** MAINTENANCE MODE ENABLED **

Swift builder “Products” element does not work in Portfolio pages, but it does work in Blog posts.

I will post examples in the private follow up message.

Thank you

westcoastsurf
    This reply has been marked as private.
    westcoastsurf
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please try deactivating all of your plugins and let me know if that fixes your issue

– Kyle

westcoastsurf

I deactivated the plugins, went through adding them one at a time, nothing has changed, still doesn’t work.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Would it be ok if I deactivated your plugins whilst I try and solve the issue?

– Kyle

westcoastsurf

Absolutely. Do what you need to do to fix this. thank you. I wont touch anything for a while then.

Kyle – SUPPORT

How have you added those social icons on the side? I think they are causing the issue

– Kyle

westcoastsurf

It is located in

Theme Options / General Options / Tracking Code under the google analytics script.

If this were the problem then the “Products” element would not be working in the blog posts either, but it works in the blog posts.

I did remove the addthis code and test it, did not fix the problem.

Have you tried testing the “Products” element to your own hosted neighborhood demo portfolio page?

westcoastsurf

Update:

I removed all custom css changes. The “Product” listing element still incorrectly shows up on a portfolio page. I only get 2 columns showing instead of the 4. It still works fine on all the other pages. There is definitely a bug somewhere in the portfolio php page.

Please test it on your Neighborhood demo portfolio single listing page. You currently don’t have it as an example when I went through your demo. Then you can figure out what is wrong.

Thank you.

westcoastsurf
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It seems to happen the same in my local installation.
    Will forward this to the developer and we will back to you asap.

The problem is only in the Carousel. You can choose “NO” for now in the Carousel options so you can still show the Latest Arrivals.

-Rui

westcoastsurf

Thank you, a quick solution would be great, then I won’t have to manually change my upcoming 50 portfolio pages back to carousel mode.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Fixed this for next update, if you need sooner – send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.