New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Swift Builder Page Elements not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    marmaneous

Since the update, certain page elements seem to not be working. For example, the counter is on the page but not displaying. Also, a parallax image and full width capabilities.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems fine to me.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l2072cxdit6q0y/Screenshot%202016-11-02%2019.13.17.png?dl=0

Can you try to clear the browser cache and test again and send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

-Rui

marmaneous

I just cleared my cache and it still didn’t work. I am using a Chrome browser. Also, the parallax effect doesn’t work either. I checked on Safari and although the counter worked there, the parallax effect did not. Ideas?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

For me in both Chrome and Safari it works:

Where are you using Parallax, I see nothing in the mentioned page Page Builder settings?

Thanks.

marmaneous

So I tried it again and for some reason parallax effects seem to be partially working. Stellar (Dynamic) only works when setting “Content Only” is selected. “Window Height” makes this module completely disappear on the page. Also, is there a way to add a parallax image without having overlaying text on it? What if I just want an image to scroll? Any help?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can use the actual Row page builder asset, instead of a Parallax asset to remove the text overlay. You can then add just a blank spacer to a row with a height of say 450px.

As the Parallax asset is within a Row, you should also set the Row to Window height.

marmaneous

Thank you so much!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks David.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register