New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Supreme Theme broken in Opera/Firefox

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    JKRF

Hi,

I have noticed today (may have happened earlier) that our website isn’t working in either Firefox or Opera. It still works fine in both Chrome and IE. I was going to post our website details but then realised that the example page of your Supreme theme doesn’t work in Firefox/Opera either:

http://themeforest.net/item/supreme-retina-responsive-magazineblog-wp-theme/full_screen_preview/3959334

Many thanks,

John

David Martin – Support

Hi John,

What is your site URL?

Are you Mac or PC?

What browser versions are you using?

– David.

JKRF
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked in Firefox and it looks fine to me.
    Can you try to clear the browser cache and try again?

-Rui

JKRF
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Usually when it’s fine in several computers and isn’t ok in others it’s due to cache problems.

Try to reset the router that is connection to internet, can you try in another computer(or ask some friend) that never accessed the site? So we can get to a conclusion.

Can you also provide us admin access to have a look in your installed plugins?

thanks

-Rui

JKRF

Hi Rui!

Thank you so much for getting back to me with another quick reply and further information. With your help I managed to track down the source of the problem. The one common plugin on both browsers is Ghostery, which had automatically updated to the latest version and broke the website.

For your information, and in case anyone else has the issue. The culprit is the ‘Google AJAX Search API’ – once that is unblocked or if the website is whitelisted, it all works perfectly once again.

Thanks again for all of your help, I hope the information helps you and others.

John

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted. Thanks for sharing.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register