New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Support or lack of

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ielbury

I am not sure if I am doing things right but I put 2 support requests two days ago and never received any kind of response.

Is this the right place to get support? Is there an e-mail that I should be using?

When I purchased this theme, there seemed to be a commitment to support.

Thanks,

Ian

dschertz

I’m not on the support team, but a user like yourself. I know that Ed has been out for a few days celebrating a birthday. I believe today was his first day back and I’m sure there is a pile of requests for him to get to. It will be fixed shortly. I put a few things in at the beginning of the week and that was what I was told. They do a super great job with support here on the forum. There is no email to use.

ielbury

Thanks for the update. I did not know!

I noticed that other requests were being answered.

dschertz

I believe they have a small team of people that can give quick customization answers, but Ed is the one that does most of the replying.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi ielbury,

I only see 2 support threads created 23 hours ago. Both were already assigned to Ed . Also both seem like a server configuration issue. The latest version is quite stable and i have not seen such errors before so you will likely have to wait for Ed to answer.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards
    Tahir

ielbury

Thank you for the update!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@ielbury – I was away for 4 days, my first holiday of the year, so apologies that response time was down for those days. Should be back to normal shortly 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register