New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Super search not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    costin

Hi,

I have a super search filter which is not working as it should http://goo.gl/AMKn1z

I have a total of 28 products in 2 main categories-countries. I have 3 filters but it seems that only the first one is taken in consideration. No matter what I choose for month or no. of people the same
    2 results are shown (21 for one country or 7 for the other).

I have the attributes set in WooCommerce and one each product page.

What can I do to make it work please?

Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Costin,

When testing out the super search, it’s linking through to this URL: http://friendsyachting.com/product-category/yacht-sailing-greece/?filter_departure-month=39&filter_max-people=50

Which indicates the super search is doing it’s job, but if you aren’t seeing the expected results, it’s likely due to what looks like you not having the WooCommerce Nav Filters widget included in the sidebar? This is the widget which shows what filters are currently active.

Try adding that and letting me know!

– Ed

costin

Hi,

I’ve added the WooCommerce Nav Filters widget in the sidebar but nothing appears on the live website…
    What is there to do please?

Thank you,
    Costin

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This is the one you want to use: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob3tma5s7ohheu7/Screenshot%202014-05-13%2013.12.40.png

I think I know what the issue is, basically the way the WooCommerce filters work is that the filter nav widget has to be present in the sidebar for the filter you are filtering (i.e max people). If you don’t want it shown in the sidebar, you could hide it with CSS.

– Ed

costin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi Costin

The super search basically automatically applies the filters on the shop page depending on what you have selected in the super search. If you don’t have the widget active on the page then the super search can’t apply the filters

– Kyle

costin
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please check now 🙂

You was using WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters instead of just WooCommerce Layered Nav, easy mistake!

– Kyle

costin
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I can’t see the widget on that page? Just the ones that I added

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register