New Landing How can we help? Atelier Super Search Fix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    bfikree

Hi there,

I was having super search issues with it not searching attributes, can you please implement the fix and if you could help me out by making the main button on the slider the ‘super-search-go’ class that would be immensely helpful as I was having some issues with that.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have managed to resolve the issue so please check it now. I edited the sf-supersearch.php file at /atelier/swift-framework/core/ directory.

Find this code:-
    $sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->term_id . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';

Change with:-
    $sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->slug . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';

Thanks
    Mohammad

bfikree

Hi Mohammad,

The issue does not appear to be resolved, the super search still does not work? I just tried it and it still returns no products?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me super search results page url.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

bfikree

http://thc-toronto.com/?product_cat=sativa&filter_properties=153

The super search is in the same location as the demo in the top left. That’s the URL it returns on a search.

David Martin – Support

My colleague Mohammad will assist you shortly.

Thanks,
    David.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

bfikree

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for fixing that issue, how did you resolve the issue? What was the issue?

Also, could you help me out by pasting the code I need for a button with the super-search go class?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I edited the sf-supersearch.php file at /atelier/swift-framework/core/ directory.

Find this code:-
    $sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->term_id . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';

Change with:-
    $sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->slug . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';

Thanks
    Mohammad

bfikree

Thank you, to my second question in my thread

Could you help me out by pasting the code I need for a button with the super-search go class?

I wanted to put a button on the home slider to trigger the super search but have had difficulty doing so – can you please paste the code?

David Martin – Support

Hi there,

We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time.

Thanks.

bluecouches

Hi Mohammad,

This change was already present in my sf-supersearch.php file.

$sf_ss_dropdown .= ‘slug . ‘”>’ . $term->name . ‘‘;

However, Super Search is still not searching product attributes. I have some fairly unique strings like “HF21A” set as product attribute terms. I get 0 search results when using super search to look for this string.

I thought that I might have to have the attributes set to “show on product page” in the product data meta, but even with that setting enabled, there are no results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can start a new topic if need be.

Thanks
    Mohammad

David Martin – Support

@bluecouches – what is your theme version?

bluecouches

Swift Framework: 2.4.15
    Atelier: 2.3
    Wordpress: 4.6

The old line was already commented out when I checked the file, but still no attribute search. Also just set up another test attribute gave it some terms, and added them to a published product, but no luck.

else {
                            //$sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->term_id . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';
                        }
    David Martin – Support

Will test this on your site, what are the steps to produce the error including the terms you are using?

– David.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register