New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Sucuri scan shows malware / php headers already sent error.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bluecouches

I ran a sucuri.net scan of my site, and got back the following error: “Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by…”

The complete description is available in the attached image.

Is this something I should be worried about? It only seems to affect the holding page template I’m using for the “Coming Soon Page”.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit wp-config.php at worpdress root installation and put this code at top of this file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bluecouches

Hey that didn’t work. After placing at the top of wp-config, I get a ‘WP_DEBUG’, false in the upper left hand corner of every page both in my dashboard and my published pages.

Shown in the screenshots.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It should be just after <?php so code will look like <?php define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bluecouches

I’m sorry to keep this going, but that isn’t working either.

Please see the screenshot below, after adding the code after <?php I get a fatal error can’t use function return value in write context in….

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, you are copying special characters to the file, so please copy the code from this forum, then paste it to a raw text editor and then copy it to the file or write it manually!

bluecouches

Thanks were all good here.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.