New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift styling – zoom / corners / page background colours / title layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    davidll

Hello

Just purchased uplift – and will move an old theme (dante) across.
    I’ve a few questions:

1 – I thought there was a ‘switch’ to turn the image zoom off on project thumbnails?
    2 – I notice there is a ‘gradiant fade’ across the hover state – how can i make it a consistent tint (as in 10% white – as per Joyn)
    3 – Also The thumbnails have a slight corner radius – can i make these square? see http://uplift.swiftideas.com/portfolio/portfolio-four-column-standard/

4 – I like the option that you can now assign the inner background colour within the ‘page meta’ but how can i set them all a colour as default – I tired the usual colour panel – but this doesn’t overwrite each page.

5 – page title order – I see uplift has a different order. Its now: project navigation / Page tile (centred) / breadcrumbs
    how can i change this order. It seems odd to have the breadcrumbs on the right. see http://uplift.swiftideas.com/?portfolio=spiderman

Any info on the correct CSS styling to help the above will be much appreciated.

Many thanks

David

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) You mean on the single product page? There is, Theme Options > WooCommerce > Product Options

2) See: http://d.pr/i/qm6D/32v0RzGi

3) Add this to your custom css:

.portfolio-item.standard figure {
      border-radius: 0;
    }

4) Changing in the colour customiser should work as long as a colour has not been set on the page itself, if it has you will need to do it per page

5) What order do you want?

– Kyle

davidll

Hello Kyle

Thanks for the reply.

1) a switch to turn off the zoom on project thumbnails (not product)
    I just found this – which works:

.portfolio-items:not(.single-column) > li figure:hover img{
    -moz-transform: scale(1);
    	-webkit-transform: scale(1);
    	-o-transform: scale(1);
    	-ms-transform: scale(1);
    	transform: scale(1);
    }

2) perfect – how did i miss that.
    3) Didn’t work for me. I even added !important… no dice
    4) Darn – I’m applying this to an old theme. All the pages are set at white. It’ll mean i have to edit all (50/60 pages) Joy
    5) title / breadcrumbs / navigation?

Thanks again

D

Kyle – SUPPORT

1) Ok great

3) Remove .standard from the css

6) Unfortunately that would require editing the php files and a bunch of css, which is unfortunately out of our scope of support. If you want to make the change you will have to do so to your own knowledge and responsibility, or hire a freelance developer

– Kyle

davidll

Hello

With regards to the ‘titles’ – can you let me know which PHP files will need editing… and I’ll take it from there.

Many thanks

David

Kyle – SUPPORT

Go to uplift/swift-framework/core/sf-page-heading.php

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register