New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Stuck in Maintenance Mode

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    k_grinder

I just did updates – plugins, the revslider (issue) and the Dante theme. Everything was fine, until I updated to WP 4.0. Now the site is stuck in maintenance mode.

I have tried turning on/off from the theme panel. No luck. I’ve tried logging out, no luck. I can’t find where WP has added a maintenance mode feature. I don’t have a plug-in specifically for maintenance mode since your theme has it. I even found a forum that said to look for a .maintenance file in the root and I didn’t have that file in my root.

My only conclusion is that the theme is having a compatibility issue with WP 4.0. Do you know how to solve this?

Thank you,
    Kevin

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to delete the maintenance file via ftp in the root folder

– Kyle

k_grinder

I have looked for that file. I don’t have it. Here’s the screen cap.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

It will be in the same place as the wp-admin, wp-content and wp-includes folder

– Kyle

k_grinder

Not there either. I’ve hunted for it in several directories, including wp-content/themes/dante.

k_grinder

I couldn’t find a .maintenance file anywhere. I had show hidden file, just no where to be found. I did fix the problem by deactivating these two plug-ins: All-in-One WP Migration and BackUpWordPress. Not sure if conflict with your theme or with WP 4.0. I had had those plug-ins on this install and did work fine with your theme before I updated to WP 4.0. FYI.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Your site isn’t stuck in maintenance mode?

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register