New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Strange things in charging pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    iake

Hello,
    I’ve a problem. I don’t know if is a theme problem or if is my hosting provider, however when i go to the homepage theres like a flash and it take lots of time for charging the home. Whats the problem? how could i solve that?

thx

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’ve never seen that issue before, so likely something with your server when loading the site

– Kyle

iake

I’ve Asked to Fastcomet support team, and they told me that the problem could be of the theme…so..what can i do? can you investigate? because its very strange.

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Technical Support Team.

I was able to recreate the “flashing” issue you are experiencing on your “distefanobiancheriaperlacasa.com” website, but please note that since there is not any errors, we are not able to track the cause of the issue. However, I assume that the issue is coming from your website’s theme. Thus, I would suggest you to simply change the theme of your website in order to resolve the issue.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us.”

David Martin – Support

Hi,

If you activate Twenty16, please re-test the page – does the flash still happen?

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register