New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Strange RevSlider Behaviour in Safari

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Can you share a link to the site so I can test and try to see where the issue comes from? We haven’t encountered this until now.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

stephh

Sure!

http://www.aussiereedusgirls.com/

Only happening on Safari, loads completely fine upon refresh, but when either ‘Home’ in the nav bar is clicked or the logo is clicked, the page reloads and the slider base images are blank.

I added a second, smaller 2-frame slider to see if perhaps it was a size/load issue, but it happens on both.

Thanks for your help!

Ben – SUPPORT

Seems to be working fine for me, make sure your cache is clean, are you running the latest version of safari.

I’ll try and get ed in here to see if he knows more about it.

Thanks
    Ben

stephh

Thanks for checking into it Ben. I’m using the latest Safari 6.0.5, on Mountain Lion OS X. Cleared cache etc. I actually have tried it on 2 separate computers (one at work, the other home) with the same result.

Only occurring under the following conditions:

– Boxed layout
    – Responsive slider type
    – Safari browser
    – ONLY occurs after visiting home page via link in menu nav, or via clicking on the logo
    – going directly to the page via address bar, or refreshing page, works perfectly fine.

I’ve changed my slider back to using the full width type for now as I feel safer using that. If anyone else has this issue crop up or you want to investigate further I can switch those conditions back.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you confirm you have RevSlider v2.3.9.1? If not, please can you download and test with it here – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register