New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Sticky sidebar problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    PlayDesign

Hey Ed,

If you have the browser window small (where the problems occurred on the other page) it doesn’t appear sticky. But if you expand the window-size it becomes sticky when you reach somewhere over 1200px in width. The sidebar also spaces out a little when you expand window size both in width and height, where it moves to the left-side, covering the content of the page.

Just play around with the window-size a little and you’ll see whats going on. If not I can send you a couple of screen-dumps!

Let me know.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    PlayDesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you try clearing the browser cache / trying a different browser? I’ve tried chrome/firefox here and all works fine. I’m unable to replicate the issue no matter what.

– Ed

PlayDesign

Good morning Ed,

Yes, I have tried different browsers and I have cleared all cache/history/cookies/etc.
    I just had my colleague check it on his machine, and the problem occurred here as well.

But the problem only occur from a certain width/height and upwards (posts). It’s not like it was with the _pages_, where the problem occur when window-size is smaller than a certain height/width.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Really odd. Tried every browser and still can’t replicate. Does it happen on any other links that I can try?

– Ed

PlayDesign

Yeah, it’s really odd. I’m launching the site tomorrow, so I’ll just have to turn off the sticky sidebars for now.

But for your information. I do get the same problem on the “Nyheter” page. The side-bar gets screwed up when I get to the bottom of the blog (when it starts loading in more posts).

I will be quite busy making everything ready for the launch, but if you’d like we could continue the troubleshooting later.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That’s good with me. I’ll do some more testing locally.

Good luck for the launch.

– Ed

PlayDesign

Thanks. Good luck with the testing.

Let me know if I can help you provide anything regarding to this problem.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register