New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante sticky header not re-sizing?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mad 1

thanks, Kyle –

i’ve tried but not been able to find the customizer areas that control the settings that I illustrated in the screenshots – i’m hoping you can tell me which options control the

a) color and rollover over color of the mobile menu and shopping cart icon
    b) on the mobile menu itself, the color and rollover color of the menu text and menu background

thank you so much

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

a) It uses the link color, if you want to have the icon color a different color to the link color then use this custom css:

#logo a.mobile-menu-show {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    }

For the hover, it uses the accent color.

b) There are a few changes you will need to make, try:

#mobile-menu-wrap {
      background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #222;
    }
    #mobile-menu .menu ul li.current-menu-item > a, #mobile-menu .menu ul li a:hover, #mobile-menu .menu ul li a:active, #mobile-menu .menu ul li a:focus {
      background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #292929 !important;
    }
    .mobile-browser #mobile-menu ul li:hover > a, #mobile-menu .menu ul li.current-menu-item a, #mobile-menu .menu ul li a:active, #mobile-menu .menu ul li a:focus {
      color: #FFFFFF !important;
    }

And change the colors to what ever you want.

Let me know if there is anything else that needs changing.

– Kyle

mad 1

Hi Mohammed –

unfortunately, I didn’t check the results of what you did in all browsers

the fix works perfectly with Firefox (latest version) on a Mac

Safari – the sticky header doesn’t display the logo or navigation and distorts the header when the full size header is returned to – the distortion is only corrected by navigating to another page

Chrome – distorts the header when the full size header is returned to – the distortion is only corrected by navigating to another page

it’s critical for me to fix this

thank you so much for your timely support ‘o’

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check after clear cache because its working fine here .
    Thanks

mad 1

thank you, Mohammed

i actually fixed the distortion issue in Chrome by adding this bit of CSS that i found in another thread re the same issue here

#logo img {
    max-height: none!important;
    }

with Safari, though’, the sticky header simply isn’t working as i described in my previous post…the header is not re-sizing properly (possibly not at all) and the logo and navigation are missing!

btw: i am clearing and re-setting all my browsers before testing

thank you so much for your attention to this ‘o’

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check first Theme Options Settings that you have changed header type at Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Settings .

Thanks

mad 1

Hi Mohammed – thanks

i’m not sure which options you referring to…i was playing around with different headers, but it’s back to the one I’ve been using (6)

i also briefly activated the sticky header for mobile, but deactivated it

the sticky header still isn’t functioning at all in Safari (it’s fine in Firefox and Chrome), and i suppose i could live with that, although I’d like it to work across browsers of course
    can you still try to trouble shoot this issue for Safari?

1 other important question…when I activated the header variation with the navigation on the bottom (1 & 2) and then activate the one I’m using (6) which has a lesser height, it creates an area of space under the header which wasn’t there when I started out (see screenshot)

how can I remove this?

and, (other screenshot) the text of my sub menu navigation is extending beyond it’s background
    this has happened periodically – sometimes it does that, sometimes it’s fine

thanks so much ‘O’

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade to latest theme version Dante 2.51 and remove all header custom css after taking backup . Let me know your feedback .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register