New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante sticky header not re-sizing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mad 1

Hi –
    i was hoping that the entire header would re-size, not just the logo –
    i’ve defined the logo height and width using the pixel size of the logo file (“what does standard size, no PX” mean?), and the logo re-sized height and width

why isn’t the sticky header resizing with the logo?

in the example screenshots i’m using an image in the background, but the same thing occurs with a solid color header background

thanks so much for your support ‘o’

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

mad 1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mad 1

Ok – whatever you’re doing or did has DISABLED, corrupted or deleted my page builder…it either won’t load, or if it does, it says that I haven’t added any content to a page that i was developing with page builder

and the logo is distorting badly – i can’t work until you’ve helped me resolve this
    please advise ASAP

thank you

mad 1

alright – i solved the problem with page builder by deactivating the Ultimate TinyMC – they definitely were conflicting, and you might want to look into that / page builder actually had to be re-installed ‘o’

and i fixed the logo issue by removing some padding around the logo and re-sizing it

but the sticky header problem still exists – i thought perhaps that it might be related to the custom CSS that I added to include a BG image in the header…i’m pretty sure that the sticky header was working properly (re-sizing) when I installed the theme.

let me know what you find

thank you

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes that is due to custom css added by you as i checked . Please remove that one and check . I would like to know your feedback .

Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mad 1

thanks, Mohammad ‘o’

is there a way to then to have a BG image in the header and still have the sticky header functioning correctly? i’d really like to to have both going on

i look forward to your response

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What css used by you to header background ? Please provide here so i can correct this .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mad 1

thanks Mohammad ‘o’

it’s

.page-id-7606 #header {
    background: url(“http://5polmhwz1w47vy1h4f015h97s.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/slider_bkg_nebula.jpg”);
    }

with my image URL substituted and inserted in the Custom CSS field Theme Option

this was a solution to display an image in the header suggested by Swift support guy Kyle, here –

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/wordpress-thumbnails-wont-show-after-impor/#post-56598

thanks so much for trying to fix this ;o

i have the sticky header turned off, but of course you’ll figure that out when you go in

mad 1

OK Mohammed –
    I removed the custom CSS from Custom CSS/JS tab of Theme Options and the sticky header is still not re-sizing, so it appears to be an issue with the theme or installation – feel free to cut and then paste back that CSS that Kyle gave me

i’d really like to be able to use the sticky header feature!

i checked the Dante demo and it’s a bit unclear as to sticky resizes (it looks like MAYBE a few pixels if at all), but it should if you’ve included fields in the Header Theme Options to specify the full size logo and the sticky one

in other words – specifying the full size logo height seems to define the height of the sticky header

please advise as soon as you’re able

thank you so much ‘o’

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have fixed it so please check with hard refresh [CTRL+F5].

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mad 1

thank you SO much, Mohammed!

it would be helpful for me to know how you fixed it – can you describe that?

1 small question, so I won’t have to open another thread – where would I change the colors for the side (mobile) menu text and background, and the mobile menu icon and shopping cart icon?

thanks again for fixing the header issue ‘o’

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach some screenshot with marked text so i can suggest quick solution .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mad 1

here are screenshots of the theme in mobile mode
    i want to change the menu and shopping cart icon color and rollover color

and on the menu itself – the text, rollover, and background (static and hover) color

how would i do this?

thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please use the options in the color customiser, you can change most things here.

Anything that you cant please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with some custom css

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register