New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Steps for beginner to set up website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    kyliesa

Hi, I have little knowledge building website, just wonder if there any video/notes to show steps by steps, sample ways of how to use “Demo Content” and convert to my preference function website and content? I found this http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/documentation/ but still hasn’t solve much.

I have installed”Demo Content”
    For example under Appearance-Menus: Main menu

1) There are a lot of templates, so I remove all templates I don’t want and remain 1 in each section that I prefer. I like “About us 2” template, I changed the Navigation Label to “About us”, I click preview it show error page, so I undo, it show up label as “About us 2” website.

2) Should I remove features? short codes?tutorials menu? what is those for?

3) Under Pages, what is pages 1,2,3? and “About us2” is actually under page 1? so when I preview, it also show Page 1- about us 2 , how to make it look right? 🙁
    4) what is Top bar menu?
    5) what is Footer menu 1, Footer menu 2?

thanks,
    kye

Nishant – SUPPORT
    Spectator

Hello kye,

1. You can create your own menu instead of modifying our menu. Follow this guide over here https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

2. Yes, you can remove those. As, I said before, you should create your own navigation menu according to your website requirements.

3. Those are the menus which are created.

4. This is the location for the menu to be displayed. As it says top means on the top bar. You need to create a new menu or assign an already existing menu to see how it looks.

5. Same as above, on the footer. You need to create a new menu or assign an already existing menu to see how it looks.

kyliesa

ok, I will try. thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Nishant.
    -Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register