New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Stange "dimensions" on product page (when using demo content)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Derek

I am seeing some weird characters when using your guys’ demo content. Please see attached image. Checkout “Pa_colour”, “Pa_size”. Shouldn’t it just be “Colour” and “Size”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Derek

The following is the same product on your demo for ‘Neighborhood’. Just ‘Colour’ and ‘Size’ on you guys’ site. I am doing something wrong with the importing of the demo content…

I get 403 errors when I try to install the Demo Content Installer Plugin- so I un-encoded the url it tried to take me to and installed it that route. Then I tried to activate the plugin from the plugins page (where all the recommended plugins are listed). That doesn’t let me activate it, so I have to activate that plugin from ‘Admin > Plugins’.

Once the plugin is installed, and I finally get the data imported, there is x4 of every menu item, and random broken data scattered around the site (apparently). Can you guys revisit and update this process so it works? It would really help me out…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please install codestyle plugin and try to translate these strings. Hope it should work.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register