New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform SPB – Tags Element?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by cconser.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Tekguild

I’d like a method for creating a page based on Tags, rather than Categories.

Is there an easy way to do that with this theme? Or even not so easy? I’m familiar enough with PHP to understand how to pull in from tags but, ideally, the SPB would have it available as an element.

Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Not sure I understand what you mean.

Pages are hierarchical, meaning they do not have tags/categories, like posts do (which, in turn, are term/time based and not hierarchical). Maybe I misunderstood, but there’s no feature in WordPress to have categories/tags assigned to a page.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Tekguild

Currently I can create a page with the ‘Blog’ Element of SPB and choose a category for the posts. This allows us to have navigation elements to a page that shows Blog posts from that category.

Ideally I’d like an element that would allow for Tag to be an option, instead of Categories, so the page would show only those posts with the specific tag.

Make sense?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Currently that isn’t possible, but we’ll add it to the wishlist! 🙂

– Ed

Tekguild

That would be fantastic! Thanks!

cconser

I would like to do the same. Any progress on this?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.