New Landing How can we help? Cardinal SPB Full Width issue w/ latest Swiftframework update?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    going

Hi – our dev site has been up for months and working great utilizing full width SPB’s throughout. Then we updated to the latest Swift framework 4.1.1 and now our SPB’s are not showing up as full-width. The settings are set to full-width and this only happened after the last update. Is there a fix?
    Thx
    (see image attached – top is full-width normal row and bottom area where padding gap is, is the SPB full-width)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please can you provide a link so I can check

– Kyle

going

Hi Kyle – it’s an internal link which can’t be hit outside but I have attached a small screen shot of the side of the browser. You can see the top half (yellow) is full width using a row. The bottom photo area is set to full width in a row – but the difference is that is utilizing the SPB tool since it’s used across various pages. For some reason with the last swift framework update, anything using an SPB on a page isn’t hitting full width anymore.
    Thoughts?
    Thank you

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

This is tricky without a link, can you supply us the page shortcode content, a .txt inside a zip file for example. Please also supply any images of the page Meta/Template settings.

going

Hi David – we are using the most updated versions of Cardinal & Swift framework (a noted in initial post).
    If you (on your end) make a row with color and/or image full-width and save that as an SPB item. Then make a page and add the SPB item, the page will not display that SPB item as full-width. This was working in previous versions but not with latest update.

See screen shots of visual
    – colors of page design (top areas are Row’s on page working fine, then bottom 2 are SPB’s which aren’t working full-width)
    – screen of swift builder page so you can see the Row’s and SPB that make up the visual / problem we are seeing
    – screen of the SPB element so you can see we are selecting full-width.

Would love to see if you also get same issue on your end with similar set up.

It has always worked until the last update from about 2 weeks ago. Any idea on a short code work-around? or is there a new update coming to fix the issue?

Thank you

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

If I understand you correctly, you have Row’s within a SPB item.

For me these are still fullwidth.

I think what I need from you is really your entire shortcode content so I can replicate. Without a live link it’s guess work.

Theme version is: 2.5.60

SF Plugin is: 2.4.11

going
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Please test this CSS:

.spb-section .row.fw-row {
        margin-left: -15px;
        margin-right: -15px;
    }
    going

Worked – thank you!

David Martin – Support

Anytime!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register