New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Spanish translation for Neighborhood es_ES

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    miguelsoler
    mcanete

Hi Miguel! Thanks to you, finally I have my site translated! I tryied different plugins, incluiding WPML with no proper results.
    ¡De verdad muchas gracias!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great! 🙂 Gracias Miguel!

pixelmao

Hello everyone.
    This is my first post.
    I have a problem with the language of the template.
    Do not know how to use them and want the template to work in Spanish.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you please open a new thread for your issue?
    While your issue might be similar, it’s most likely a different issue which will need different attention. Also, you can only submit login details privately if you’re the creator of a thread.

Thank you!

raynox

Melanie,

Do you have the Portuguese translation provided in another post (already closed) by the user daniella.borges ?

Thank you very much.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I don’t have any translation files, no

Cheers!

gratstudio

Ei. Bones. First of all, thank you migeul!I put the files in the Language folder in FTP but doesn’t work. The theme is still in english. I’ve deleted the original files in EN.. but I don’t know what can I do. Do I need to change some code or something?.
    Thankyou again!

miguelsoler

Hi, Gratstudio,
    Since the version 1.4 or higher was updated, I don’t know why, but I’m having problems too, I have my WP translated into Spanish, but the theme options it wasn’t traslated, maybe it’s a problem of the new updates… I don’t know. I hope and pray that Melanie-Support(staff) can to investigate and she tell us something about this problem.
    Thankyou!

miguelsoler

Hi, Gratstudio,
    Since the version 1.4 or higher was updated, I don’t know why, but I’m having problems too, I have my WP translated into Spanish, but the theme options it wasn’t traslated, maybe it’s a problem of the new updates… I don’t know. I hope and pray that Melanie-Support(staff) can to investigate and she tell us something about this problem.
    Thankyou!

sosmedia

Muchas gracias MIguel!!!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

Thank you very much for these files, I’ve added them to the theme for the next update!

Can you let me know what you mean by the theme options not translated after v1.4, did they work before?

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register