New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Space between header and top

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    slp86

Hi, I haven’t received your reply. I see that it’s marked private? I really need to make this adjustment. Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I can’t test because your site is under maintenance mode, however Melanie’s screenshot shows that you seem to have fixed the spacing? http://support.swiftideas.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Screen-Shot-2014-04-08-at-12.03.44.png

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I also dont see this issue . can you please attach mark screenshot ?

Thanks

slp86

Hi, at this point the whole conversation isn’t showing up.. could what is it you’d like a screen shot of?

Kyle – SUPPORT

So you are saying you can’t see this conversation? Please try in another browser

– Kyle

slp86

I see it only from middle of the conversation onward.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Strange, from Melanies screenshot it looks like you have fixed the spacing issue. Please can you confirm?

– Kyle

slp86

Yes, the Spacing at the top is adjusted. The other two issues we’ve asked about repeatedly but have not been solved or answered are:
    1. We’d like to use option 3 header from theme options – but we’d like it transparent. There seems to be some sort of bug, it’s not working on option three- the menu is staying white. As of now, we have it set on option 5 so that we can see it as transparent, but it doesn’t look good on mobile. We’d like to use option 3, please help us fix this issue.
    2. How do you modify the color settings of the mobile menu? I’ve had some issues changing the lines between the menu items and the hover color. I did some work in custom CSS but nothing seems to be working.
    Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

1) Try this css

#header-section:before, #header .is-sticky .sticky-header, #header-section .is-sticky #main-nav.sticky-header {
      background: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);
    }

2) If you tell me exactly what you want to change I can provide you with some custom css

– Kyle

slp86

Hi Thank you for your reply. I had a similar answer from your co-worker. Unfortunately it doesn’t fix the problem at all. It does the opposite of what I need. The sticky menu should stay white, and the top menu needs to be completely transparent. Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

So you want the header to stay white but the topbar to be transparent?

– Kyle

slp86

Yes I do. I want it to behave exactly as options 4 and 5.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Any chance you could share your link? It will allow me to solve this for you much quicker

– Kyle

slp86

Hi Kyle, here are some screen shots: The transparent is what it looks like on option 5, the white version is what it looks like on option 3. We’d like for option 3 to look transparent like option 5. According to your theme, it’s supposed to be possible but it’s not happening that way. Please tell me how to accomplish this. The setting ARE CORRECT. Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I thought you wanted the header to stay white but the topbar to be transparent? I can see that you’re not using a topbar.

I think what you mean is you want the header to be transparent when at the top, but when you scroll is goes back white?

If so try this:

#header-section:before, #header .is-sticky .sticky-header, #header-section .is-sticky #main-nav.sticky-header {
      background: transparent;
    }
    .header-shadow #header-section:before {
      box-shadow: none;
    }
    .header-shadow #header-section {
      box-shadow: none;
    }
    .sticky-header-resized {
      background: #FFFFFF!important;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register