New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Soundcloud / Swapping Social Buttons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Nic

Hi there (again)

I’d like to add a Soundcloud button to the social widget (I’m happy to replace an existing item, such as Xing if I have to). I know that FontAwesome doesn’t have a Soundcloud icon, but they do have fa-cloud and it’s basically the same thing.

Via the custom CSS input, am I able to change the font awesome icon for Xing to use the fa-cloud icon, and modify the rollover colour to orange?

OR better yet, am I able to add a new icon all together, and keep xing there?

Basically, I love the social button rollovers, and there isn’t an option to use your own icons with this type of rollover state (maybe this could be a new feature ;))

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately it’s not possible, yes you could change the icon but that would still link to the wrong social network. To add soundcloud to the sharing there would be a lot of work involved.

It’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time.

– Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register