New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Some issues about Cardinal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    robinhaus

Hello,

I have been using your themes for a long way in many different projects, but there are some features I would like to solve.

1. In a Dante forum you talked about Grid layout in next updates. I have updated from Dante to Cardinal but nothing yet. Is it possible to align the masonry in grid? Grid looks really great for blogs and portfolios.

2. Is it possible to add more related posts, something like 3 rows.

3. In Dante i used to put posts and portfolio items in the megamenu with some especial codes, is it possible to do something like that in Cardinal? Maybe with widgets codes?

3. How can I hide the “blog-item details” from recent posts, masonry, related posts, posts carrousel…? i want them inside the articles but not in the elements outside.

4. Is it possible to sustitute the label “ARTICLE” (.masonry-items .blog-item h6) from the posts by the category? It would be more meaningful that repeating always the same word. I think this change would apply for the most of webs.

5. When someone hover over a porftolio item or post appear the symbol “>” , and also the link symbol when it is addressed to a link. Is it possible to change all of them to put just one symbol for all? For example the “eye” icon of the ss-gizmo

6. How can be changed The size of the picture in “Mini” blog style? when I use It with a sidebar the image is too big for the text. Does it depends on the setup of “Settings/Media”?

Thank you in advanced!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry, but we can’t answer this many questions in one thread, we ask customers to open a topic for one issue/subject to make it easier for us to resolve your issues. By having separate threads for your questions they can be looked at by multiple staff and they will be resolved quicker.

Thanks you

– Kyle

robinhaus

Hello Kyle,

Sorry then, i will ask you only about the masonry issue.
    In a Dante forum you talked about Grid layout in next updates. I have updated from Dante to Cardinal but nothing yet. Is it possible to align the masonry in grid? Grid looks really great for blogs and portfolios.

Thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

There is a portfolio grid layout, you can add the portfolio asset to your page and it will show in grid format. For posts, you can set the portfolio post type override to blog posts to use the layout of the portfolio but for blog posts

– Kyle

robinhaus

Thank you! I didn´t know the option of override.

Anyway I found the Recent posts option better, because it allows the Offset posts.

There is always a way to do it in Cardinal 😉

Thank you so much

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s sorted. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register