New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante social share question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    alexjust

I’ve purchased your Dante theme off theme forest (and LOVE it!) but one minor thing that I’m really surprised I don’t seem to be able to do, is to customise the share options on the blog. I can see that I can turn them on or off in the edit page options of an individual blog post, but I don’t seem to be able to specify the share methods, eg I don’t want a pintrest share button but I do want a tumbl share etc.

I’ve searched high and low to try to find where/how I can change/customise this to no avail. Would hugely appreciate being pointed in the right direction as I just can’t imagine that this is a feature you can’t customise…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit single.php file to edit the these icons as you want.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

They’re the standard/most popular sharing options, if you want to remove/edit them you will need to edit the php files

– Kyle

alexjust

Thanks Mohammad, that’s really helpful! I’ve managed to change the icon to fa-tumblr on the blog share, but would also like to do this in the shop share. which file do I edit to do this?

Also, could you help me in regards to the actual address I set this too? As it’s a share function, I’m not sure about how to structure the url.

Thanks so much for your help! You’ve been awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexjust

This is the code I’m editing but I’ve just edited the pintrest button so there’s probably residue of pintrest behaviour, but not being a coder, I’m not sure what I still need to add/delete/change…

Thanks so much again for your help!

‘menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,height=600,width=600’);return false;”><i class=”fa-google-plus”></i><i class=”fa-google-plus”></i>
    <li class=”tumblr”>&media=<?php if(function_exists(‘the_post_thumbnail’)) echo wp_get_attachment_url(get_post_thumbnail_id()); ?>&description=<?php echo get_the_title(); ?>” onclick=”javascript:window.open(this.href,
    ”, ‘menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,height=320,width=600’);return false;”><i class=”fa-tumblr”></i><i class=”fa-tumblr”></i>

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can help make some css adjustments related to the theme. But this is already outside the scope of our support.

Hope you understand.

-Rui

alexjust

I got the code all sorted, so you can just ignore that. What I do still need to know is in which php file do I find the social sharing option for products in the shop?

Thanks again! ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It’s located in this file dante\swift-framework\sf-woocommerce.php around line 360

-Rui

alexjust

thank you! found it! happy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. ๐Ÿ™‚
    -Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register