New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Social Share Buttons – define media / rss

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    icke

Hi,

to get started I recently tried to share some of my blog posts myself. Unfortunately media doesn’t seem to be defined correctly and therefore within the preview either no picture is taken (pinterest) or all the other pictures already existing on my page are taken but the one/two included to the blog post (facebook, google+).

Furthermore if I try to use the RSS features I become forwarded to a XML-file.

Maybe I set up something wrongly so I’d appreciate some help ๐Ÿ™‚ Blog posts can be found here.

Thanks a lot in advance & enjoy your further Sunday.

icke

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Are you using the Open Graph Sharing plugin?

– Kyle

icke

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your fast reply.

I’m afraid, I don’t use this plugin. Should I use that plugin or do you recommend to use it?

Currently these plugins are activated:

1 Flash Gallery
    All in One SEO Pack
    Contact Form 7
    Google Sitemap
    LayerSlider WP
    oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers
    Revolution Slider

Thanks,
    icke

Kyle – SUPPORT

Open Graph Sharing plugin allows you to determine the information for facebook etc ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

icke

Thanks, I’ll give a try ๐Ÿ™‚ Does this also solves the issue with the RSS feed?

Kyle – SUPPORT

For the RSS please see: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Feeds

– Kyle

icke

Hi Kyle,

maybe I’m just “one of these guys who are slow at uptakes” but I don’t find any solution in that explanation of how to adjust something within the Dante them to get the RSS feeds working on my page. I changed the link within the backend but didn’t find any other possibility to adjust any option related to RSS feeds. Do you please have a detailed description how/what to adjust to get them work?

I also just looked through the Open Graph Plugins but didn’t find one being named “Open Graph Sharing”. Which of the “Open Graph” plugins do work best related to the Dante theme? The plugin “NextGEN Facebook (NGFB)” which was included to the theme unfortunately doesn’t support Twitter within their basic version. I’d need a solution for FB, G+, Twitter & Pinterest in a minimum.

Thanks for your help again and apologizes for my continuing questions.

icke

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to set up your RSS with a RSS service provider. Then get your link and paste in Theme Options > General

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register