New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Sliders with Single Picture are not resizing correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    DepartmentM

Hello

Thank you for your superb support so far, but i have to bother with another question:

I inserted two Sliders in a page with only a single picture and text (layer)so they resize on every device correctly without having troubles with css.

When i switch on a iPhone from portrait to landscape, the slider doesnt resize correct. It seems that it keeps the size of the slide of the portrait mode and centers itself. When i switch back to portrait its the same. On an iPad and a Windows Phone it resizes correctly. Is this a bug or a certain safari problem? Or is it due to the fact that there is no refresh in the slider which resizes to the actual screen size when there is only one picture?

For testing purpose, see the link below.

-Sebastian

DepartmentM
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked that issue and if the page is refresh in Landscape mode it display fine, only doesn’t stretch the image when the rotation is done.

Can you check if you are using the last version of the slider? If not please update, clear the cache and try again.

Thanks.

– Rui

DepartmentM

Thank you, I use LayerSlider 5.11. I get only a notice that 5.21 Beta is available. After reloading everthing is fine. But when i rotate and rotate back it is not…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid we cannot control the behaviour of the slider plugins, we just include them with our themes so that you don’t have to buy them. If you need this fixing you will need to purchase a license and take it up with the developer of the plugin

Hope you understand

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register