New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Slider loads before the rest of the page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    mobileyou

Slider loads before the rest of the page, I have been trying to resolve this but I dont found the error, could you please take a look of the page, many thanks,

Regards

Andres

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just checked your site in Pingdom Tolls and your hosting takes about 2 seconds to return the first information before the site get’s loaded.

Check with them why is taking so long to resolve the DNS name.

-Rui

mobileyou

Hi Rui,

The DNS is not relevant with the problem, even if it takes 4 seconds it should load the page complete not first the slide, thats the problem I am facing, that the slide loads before the page and the slide is taking 2 seconds but the web page more, the page should loads everything together and not by parts, please have a look of the slider so we can fix this issue,

Regards

Andres

mobileyou

Hi Rui,

Also if you get inside another page without the slide is really slow, please try another pages and you will see the problem, all pages are loading really slow, I have other pages with WordPress in the same hosting and they work just fine, please check if it s something I have to configured in the template or something I have to change, is very important to have the template working correctly,

Regards

Andres

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will have to forward to our development team.
    Let’s wait for the reply.

Thanks
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Andres,

Is this in a particular browser? I can’t replicate here on Chrome.

– Ed

mobileyou

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I just solved the issue, I erase all the test content and now works fine with my content, there is something wrong in the test content thats why I got the errors, please closed the ticket, thanks for the help,

Regards

Andres

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great – glad you sorted it.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register